Learn to Weave OUT OF STOCK
Wholesale Customers: please Log In before starting your order.
From project planning to warping to weaving good cloth, there's so much to learn about weaving on a multi-shaft loom. Over decades of teaching, master weaver Tom Knisely has taken hundreds of students successfully through their first steps to becoming creative, confident weavers. Now this friendly video brings Tom into your studio, where he takes you through a first weaving project, from yarn to cloth. You'll learn all the basics, along with some professional weaver tips that will give you a head start on weaving well.
In this video, you'll learn:
- The basics of multi-shaft looms and how they work
- How to plan a project using your chosen yarn
- How to warp comfortably and accurately
- Weaving tips for good selvedges and great cloth
- How to finish your newly woven fabric
The video also includes a handout with weaving terms, notes, and a starter project from Weaving Today. Tom makes it all so simple and stress free, you and your loom will be creating beautiful cloth in no time!